Jump Rope for Heart (American Heart Association)
Jump Rope for Heart is a fundraiser for the American Heart Association that students from 1st - 8th grade participate in.
In advance of this date, our students practice jumping rope daily. For some of the younger students, this is a brand new skill. It's really amazing to see these jumpers at the beginning, where the coordination is new, and then at the end, where they can go really fast, and sometimes do tricks. It's a healthy way to help a good cause!
- This is an annual charity fundraiser for the American Heart Association
- Older students learn about the muscles used to jump rope
- Many of our youngest students learn how to jump rope in advance of this event
- Fancy footwork!
- All of our students and teachers have fun!
- Parents bring healthy snacks for hungry jump ropers!