School and Campus
Montessori Academy's campus is located on 14 beautiful acres with tall trees, a meadow, a salmon-run creek, and a lovely lake that is a bird refuge for ducks and geese. Our nature and environmental studies are conducted in this beautiful environment.
- King Fisher
- Beautiful Barn Swallow
- Bohemian Waxwing
- Mallard Duck
- Frog - Look closely. It is well camouflaged.
- Green Tree Frog
- Canadian Goose
- Canadian Gosling
- Canadian Goose and Goslings
- Canadian Goose, Gander, and Goslings
- River Otters
- Robin's Eggs
- Robin's nest with the mother and baby robins.
The classrooms have access to two large playgrounds with swings and sports equipment for recess.
- We are located in Federal Way, Washington, just off of Pacific Highway South
- The Hylebos Creek runs through our property
- Students have plenty of room to run and play
- Research shows that children need a green environment to thrive
- Research shows that fresh air and movement help children learn
- Our fall color is spectacular!
- Our campus has 14+ acres of green...
- ...including a lovely pond...
- ...that looks great wrapped in snow...
- ...and equally wonderful in June.
- Our campus attracts wildlife, and the students get to study them from afar.
- We love our old Maple tree!
- Come visit and see for yourself!